In the following paragraphs we will inform you about the collection of your personal data when you use this website. Personal data are defined as all data which can be related personally to you, i.e. for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1. Person responsible for data processing and contact person
(a) Person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Borscheid + Wenig GmbH
Tel: + 49 8238 3003-0
Fax: + 49 8238 3003-333
Represented by the managing directors Norbert Borscheid, Carlo Wenig and Sven Borscheid (contact details above)
(b) If you have questions about data protection, you can contact our data protection officer:
by e-mail: email@example.com
by post: Borscheid + Wenig GmbH, Datenschutz, Industriestraße 6, 86420 Diedorf
2. Your rights when using the website
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about any personal data we have stored about you which have been collected during your visit to the website.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand correction of incorrect data or completion of any personal data we have stored about you;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the deletion of any personal data we have stored about you, provided that the processing is not required to fulfil a legal obligation, or to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right, in respect of us, to revoke consent you may have granted to have your data processed at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future. The legality of the processing which has already been carried out on the basis of the consent until the affected party revokes it remains unaffected.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand that they are transferred to another responsible person;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the processing is restricted. We will restrict the processing if the prerequisites of Art. 18 Para. 1 GDPR have been met;
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the GDPR has been infringed in relation to the processing of personal data which have been collected during your visit to our website. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 27 in 91522 Ansbach, Germany www.lda.bayern.de, is responsible for Borscheid + Wenig GmbH.
- If your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will uphold without you having to specify a particular situation.
3. Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security in particular to protect your personal data from risks incurred while your data are being transferred, as well as from third parties obtaining knowledge of it. These measures are adapted accordingly in each case in accordance with the latest technical knowledge.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. If you are merely using the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or transmit information to us in another way, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data which we require from a technical point of view to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and safety (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you use and through which specific information flows to the body which sets the cookie (therefore in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet generally more user-friendly and effective. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can configure your browser setting in accordance with your requirements. We would, however, like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4.2 Further functions and features of our website
Contacting by e-mail
For questions of any kind, we offer you the option of getting in contact with us using the e-mail addresses specified on the website. The data you provide are processed to answer your enquiry.
The legal basis for the processing of these data, which are transmitted over the course of an enquiry or order, is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [In German: Datenschutz-Grundverordnung, DS-GVO] (our legitimate interests as data controller).
If the enquiry aims at the conclusion of a contract or the offer for leading to an order, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR (fulfilment of a contract).
The aforementioned data will be erased as soon as they are no longer required for achieving the purpose of their collection or we shall limit the processing if statutory or business partner-specific storage obligations exist.
The user has the possibility to object to the data processing. The objection is to be sent to the contact data stated under no. 1.
5. Integration of OpenStreetMap
On the website we integrate the maps of the service “OpenStreetMap” of the provider OpenStreetMap Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB 4 0 WS, United Kingdom.
This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
According to our knowledge, the users’ data are used by OpenStreetMap for the purpose of presenting the map functions and interim storage of the selected settings. These data may in particular include IP addresses and after the consent of the users (as a rule carried out within the scope of the settings of their mobile devices) location data.
You can find further information pertaining to the handling of your data under: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy
6. Use of Google web fonts
To display our content across browsers in a correct and graphically appealing way on this website, we use fonts from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, (Google web fonts). The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. The Google fonts are installed locally on our server. A connection to Google servers is not made.
7. Obligation to provide data
As part of our business relationship, the specific personal data which are required to execute your order and the related contractual obligations, or the collection of which we are legally obliged to undertake, must be provided. Without this data, we are not in a position to conclude an agreement or execute it.
8. Existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling
Such a procedure is not used.
9. External links
If you use external links which are offered as part of our website, this privacy statement does not apply to these links. We have no influence over other providers’ adherence to data protection and security provisions. Therefore, please also inform yourself on the websites of other providers about the data processing which takes place on these sites.
10. Amendments to the privacy statement
As the result of enhancements to our website and its offerings or due to changed legal or official specifications, it may be necessary to amend this privacy statement.